The term ‘TRAC Associates’, ‘TRAC’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 41 Knowsley Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0ST. Our company registration number is 07705293 in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We and no third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability for any purpose of any material or information found on the website nor any products and services described, portrayed or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials found on this this website now or in any revision then such use is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be entirely your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available or offered through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, imagery and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, that forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks, third party logos graphics and photographic images reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such websites and we accept no responsibility for the content of any linked websites.
The information contained on the website is provided by TRAC and whilst we will endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to information, goods products, services, or related graphics and photographic images contained on the website. Any reliance you place on such information available on our Website is at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
We provide within our website links to other sites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The links are not an explicit or implied recommendation or endorsement of any views or opinions expressed within the sites we have linked to our website.
We will not accept responsibility, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of TRAC Associates Limited. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only and copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.